Senior Product Designer
Full-time - Helsinki RegionApply now
What is Zapflow
Zapflow is a fast-growing company, based in Espoo, Finland, and has around 200 customers in almost 40 countries. Zapflow was designed by investing professionals, for investing teams to manage their investing workflow and collaborate more effectively with their team members, advisors, portfolio companies, and LPs. With Zapflow, investing teams gain the visibility, insights, and collaboration tools needed to make faster and more informed decisions. Zapflow’s core customers are private equity and venture capital investors, corporate investors, and top-tier professional service providers (I.e., Investment banks, law firms, consulting firms, and the Big 4).
About the role
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Senior Product Designer to join our product team. Your primary goal is to perfect the end-user experience while allowing them to perform complicated workflows sometimes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders with varying security clearances.
- Making sure the user experience is smooth allows end users to reach their goals with minimal training.
- Developing prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups, and user journey maps. Presenting them to internal and external stakeholders for feedback.
- Creating and developing user stories, storyboards, and other collateral to communicate the functionality to stakeholders.
- Working very closely with development teams throughout the entire product development process.
You make a great match for our team if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in web application product-related work (e.g., product design, UX/UI design). A significant part of your experience is likely from working with B2B SaaS products.
- Assertiveness, confidence, and experience to stand your ground and justify your stance amidst conflicting pressure from different stakeholders.
- Strong desire to get things started and done without micromanagement.
- Passion for excellence and a hands-on working attitude.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- A constant stream of very demanding product design challenges.
- Competitive compensation package with an opportunity to own equity in the company.
- A modern, diverse, and no-BS working culture & freedom to arrange your work-life balance.
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are processing applications as we receive them and can hire immediately.
Zapflow celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. The more inclusive we are, the better and more inclusive our work will be.