Senior Clojure Developer
Full-time - Remote - Helsinki RegionApply now
What is Zapflow
Zapflow is a fast-growing company, based in Espoo, Finland, and has around 200 customers in almost 40 countries. Zapflow was designed by investing professionals, for investing teams to manage their investing workflow and collaborate more effectively with their team members, advisors, portfolio companies, and LPs. With Zapflow, investing teams gain the visibility, insights, and collaboration tools needed to make faster and more informed decisions. Zapflow’s core customers are private equity and venture capital investors, corporate investors, and top-tier professional service providers (I.e., Investment banks, law firms, consulting firms, and the Big 4).
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Clojure Developer to join the Zapflow team! You will be a key member in a strong technical team with expertise in Clojure/ClojureScript/Datomic stack which lets developers focus on solving the problems at hand. As a Senior Clojure Developer, you have extensive experience in writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end as well as testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues across the full stack.
You will be
- Shipping high-quality code efficiently and incrementally
- Working closely with our CTO to actively drive the technical roadmap
- Actively driving continuous engineering excellence within the tech team
- Mentoring other engineers on the team
You make a great match for our team if you have:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Developer, with
- Minimum 5 years working on Clojure and ClojureScript, and
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Reagent/Re-frame,
- An understanding of data/processing complexity Big-O and how it affects memory usage and performance
- Knowledge of relational database design (ideally combined with experience using Datomic)
- Full-stack skills – you are comfortable handling both security and presentation
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- A desire to learn and challenge yourself
- This an amazing opportunity to further develop as a sales professional in an international fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Full-time, permanent job
- Strong and motivated teams beside you
- A modern working culture with flexible working hours and remote work opportunity
- Competitive salary with uncapped commissions
- Employee stock option program
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are processing applications as we receive them and can hire immediately.
Zapflow celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. The more inclusive we are, the better and more inclusive our work will be.