Senior Account Manager
Full-time - remote - FinlandApply now
Who is Zapflow
Zapflowis a fast-growing company, based in Espoo, Finland and has around 200 customers in almost 40 countries. Zapflow was designed by investing professionals, for investing teams to manage their investing workflow and collaborate more effectively with their team members, advisors, portfolio companies and LPs. With Zapflow, investing teams gain the visibility, insights and collaboration tools needed to make faster and more informed decisions. Zapflow’s core customers are private equity and venture capital investors, corporate investors, and top tier professional service providers (I.e., Investment banks, law firms, consulting firms and the Big 4).
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Senior Account Manager to join our growth-oriented team. As a Senior Account Manager, your primary goal is to generate meetings via outbound efforts, close new business in the multi-sided ecosystem platform in the Nordics, as well as manage key relationships.
You will be
- Growing your pipeline by identifying new sales opportunities and acquiring new customers
- Establishing and managing strong and healthy relationships with the key accounts
- Handling renewals for your growing customer portfolio
- Working closely with Managing Directors, Partners and Senior Finance professionals
- Developing strategies and improving sales practices to meet growth goals
- Internally collaborating closely with the colleagues in sales, customer success and tech teams
You make a great match for our team if you have:
- Suitable educational background, preferably in business or finance
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience and customer relationship management
- Ability to create top-notch sales collateral independently (offers, presentations, etc.)
- Hunger for exceeding targets
- Genuine interests towards private equity market and understanding of the market dynamics
- Great collaboration skills, you’re socially confident and talented in negotiating and convincing different stakeholders
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence and a hands-on working attitude
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
- An amazing opportunity to further develop as a sales professional in an international fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Full-time, permanent job
- Strong and motivated teams beside you
- A modern working culture with flexible working hours and remote work opportunity
- Competitive salary with uncapped commissions
- Employee stock option program
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are processing applications as we receive them and can hire them immediately.
Zapflow celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. The more inclusive we are, the better and more inclusive our work will be.