Lead Clojure Developer
Full-time - Remote - Helsinki RegionApply now
What is Zapflow
Zapflow is a fast-growing company, based in Espoo, Finland, and has around 200 customers in almost 40 countries. Zapflow was designed by investing professionals, for investing teams to manage their investing workflow and collaborate more effectively with their team members, advisors, portfolio companies, and LPs. With Zapflow, investing teams gain the visibility, insights, and collaboration tools needed to make faster and more informed decisions. Zapflow’s core customers are private equity and venture capital investors, corporate investors, and top-tier professional service providers (I.e., Investment banks, law firms, consulting firms, and the Big 4).
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Lead Clojure Developer to join the Zapflow team! You will be a key member in a strong technical team with expertise in Clojure/ClojureScript/Datomic stack which lets developers focus on solving the problems at hand. As a Lead Clojure Developer, you have extensive experience in writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end as well as testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues across the full stack.
You will be
- Shipping high-quality code efficiently and incrementally
- Working closely with our CTO to actively drive a technical roadmap
- Actively driving continuous engineering excellence within the tech team
You make a great match for our team if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in Clojure and ClojureScript
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Reagent (React)
- An understanding of data/processing complexity Big-O and how it affects memory usage and performance
- Knowledge of relational database design (combined with experience using Datomic)
- Full-stack skills – you are comfortable handling both security and presentation
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- A desire to learn and challenge yourself
- Experience in working in a growing B2B SaaS company
- AWS knowledge
- DataLog knowledge
- Reagent (React) experience
- Full-time, permanent job opportunity
- A strong technical team beside you
- Remote working culture
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock option program
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are processing applications as we receive them and can hire immediately.
Zapflow celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. The more inclusive we are, the better and more inclusive our work will be.