Part-time - Remote / FinlandApply now
Who is Zapflow
Zapflow is a fast-growing company, based in Espoo, Finland, and has around 200 customers in almost 40 countries. Zapflow was designed by investing professionals, for investing teams to manage their investing workflow and collaborate more effectively with their team members, advisors, portfolio companies, and LPs. With Zapflow, investing teams gain the visibility, insights, and collaboration tools needed to make faster and more informed decisions. Zapflow’s core customers are private equity and venture capital investors, corporate investors, and top-tier professional service providers (I.e., Investment banks, law firms, consulting firms, and the Big 4).
About the role
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant (part-time, remote) to join our administrative team. Your primary goal is to help us run the daily administrative operations of the company.
You will be
- Organizing internal and external meetings, keeping notes & taking care of meeting logistics including getting e-signatures. Important part of this task is to act a secretary also in board meetings.
- Maintaining task lists and following up on team members completing their tasks on time
- Managing scheduling for company executives
- Monitoring completeness of company records in the CRM, accounting system, hour tracking, OKR tracking tool and making sure team members have completed their entries in time
- Taking care of billing routines such as sales invoice quality control, sending invoices and following up with customers
- Other recurring and ad hoc assistant duties
You make a great match for our team if you have:
- Be fluent in communicating in English, also in writing
- Are very good in organizing your own and others’ time in an international remote organization
- Have a service mindset and get along well with different people
- Are familiar with modern online CRM and accounting systems, preferably Netvisor and/or Hubspot.
- This an amazing opportunity to further develop as a sales professional in an international fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Full-time, permanent job
- Strong and motivated teams beside you
- A modern working culture with flexible working hours and remote work opportunity
- Competitive salary with uncapped commissions
- Employee stock option program
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are processing applications as we receive them and can hire them immediately.
Zapflow celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. The more inclusive we are, the better and more inclusive our work will be.