We are looking for an Administrative Assistant (part-time, remote) to join our administrative team. Your primary goal is to help us run the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Organizing internal and external meetings, keeping notes & taking care of meeting logistics including getting e-signatures. Important part of this task is to act a secretary also in board meetings.
- Maintaining task lists and following up on team members completing their tasks on time
- Managing scheduling for company executives
- Monitoring completeness of company records in the CRM, accounting system, hour tracking, OKR tracking tool and making sure team members have completed their entries in time
- Taking care of billing routines such as sales invoice quality control, sending invoices and following up with customers
- Other recurring and ad hoc assistant duties
To succeed in this role, we believe you
- Be fluent in communicating in English, also in writing
- Are very good in organizing your own and others’ time in an international remote organization
- Have a service mindset and get along well with different people
- Are familiar with modern online CRM and accounting systems, preferably Netvisor and/or Hubspot.
- Flexible working hours mostly during afternoons (CET)
- A modern, diverse, and no-BS working culture & freedom to arrange your work-life balance
- A possibility to work remotely
How to apply?
We are processing applications as we receive them. Apply by October 13, 2022 at the latest by email to email@example.com. In your message, please include
- Brief cover letter outlining why you think this position could be interesting, what previous experience do you have in working in a similar role.
- Your CV in PDF format and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Your salary expectation
- Your earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions before applying, feel free to call Emmi Henriksson (Operations Manager) via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on LinkedIn.