We are looking for an Administrative Assistant (part-time, remote) to join our administrative team. Your primary goal is to help us run the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Organizing internal and external meetings, keeping notes & taking care of meeting logistics including getting e-signatures. Important part of this task is to act a secretary also in board meetings.
- Maintaining task lists and following up on team members completing their tasks on time
- Managing scheduling for company executives
- Monitoring completeness of company records in the CRM, accounting system, hour tracking, OKR tracking tool and making sure team members have completed their entries in time
- Taking care of billing routines such as sales invoice quality control, sending invoices and following up with customers
- Other recurring and ad hoc assistant duties
To succeed in this role, we believe you
- Be fluent in communicating in English, also in writing
- Are very good in organizing your own and others’ time in an international remote organization
- Have a service mindset and get along well with different people
- Are familiar with modern online CRM and accounting systems, preferably Netvisor and/or Hubspot.
- Flexible working hours mostly during afternoons (CET)
- A modern, diverse, and no-BS working culture & freedom to arrange your work-life balance
- A possibility to work remotely
How to apply?
We are processing applications as we receive them. Reach out to Emmi Henriksson (Operations Manager) by October 13, 2022 at the latest by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your message, please include
- Brief cover letter outlining why you think this position could be interesting, what previous experience do you have in working in a similar role.
- Your CV in PDF format and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Your salary expectation
- Your earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions before applying, feel free to call Emmi (+358 40 9352262, WhatsApp only for outside Finland).