We are searching for a lead developer and senior developer to build up our
internal technical team. Our application stack consists of AWS-services, Datomic data layer, Clojure
back-end, React / ClojureScript front so you'll be working on the latest technologies learning new stuff as
we go forward. As a software developer, you will work on development and maintenance of applications as part
of a team of 5-6 people. You will report to Zapflow product manager.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop solutions to improve usability and performance of our service.
- Determine functionalities together with Architects and Business Analysts.
- Design and develop logical and physical data models that meet application requirements.
- Understanding and evaluating complex data models.
- Designing, developing and implementing new integrations to customer services.
- Receiving and resolving application error tickets.
What we expect:
- Several years of experience in front and back-end development.
trained by Clojure professionals.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodologies, Continuous integration, Test driven development, git, etc. are
- Good communication skills.
- You are proactive and eager to learn and you always strive to make a positive contribution in any
WHAT WE OFFER
- Technological challenge - you'll work with the latest tools and services - we'll offer training courses
for new stuff.
- Competitive salary + stock options.
- Option to work remotely - once all is up and rolling working from home is an option if you wish to do
We look forward to receiving your application (email us the soonest). For more information and applications,
you can contact Zapflow's CEO, Mikko Pirinen.