Zapflow is based in Helsinki (Finland), but hires talent globally. We have grown rapidly since early 2016 and plan to continue growing into the leading company in our sector. Zapflow is on a mission to bring the best online tools for professional investors globally! We have an open and no-BS attitude towards work and we take pride in having a balanced mix of freedom and responsibilities so that everyone in our team can excel in what they do.
California / remote
We are looking for a wizard who can convert free trials into paying customers and later into evangelists. As our first Customer Success Manager, you will play a critical role in on-boarding new customers and making sure they capture all value provided by our product. You are a self-starter that takes end-to-end responsibility for solving issues (big or small, negative, or positive). An ideal candidate loves to make our customers succeed and is comfortable with working alone and in a team. We are strong advocates of remote work. We will not expect to see you at the office every day.
You can work from anywhere. You will need a peaceful space with a reliable and fast internet connection. Please note that the working hours are ordinary PST office hours (Bay Area, Los Angeles). Irrespective of your location, we expect you to be independent and proactive without the need for everyday live guidance and support. Industry experience is irrelevant – what matters is what you can and want to do.
Onboarding new customers. For example, you do basic set-up, configuration and customer training using online screen sharing tools.
Ensuring customers achieve their success targets. For example, you follow-up with new customers, motivate and encourage them to familiarize themselves with all functionality and make sure the whole team takes Zapflow in to use.
Ensuring customer happiness. For example, you answer promptly to ad hoc customer queries and conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
Building and maintaining training materials. For example, you will create all customer facing support and training material (such as documents, online content and how-to-videos).
Marketing support. For example, you will support our Sales and Marketing team in creating and editing marketing collateral.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Is capable of developing, improving, documenting and managing customer success journey.
Is capable and willing to take end-to-end responsibility for executing the customer success operations while co-operating with the rest of the team.
Is comfortable with unpredictability and quick changes. We see the unknowns as opportunities and we want this to excite you, not scare you.
Is capable and willing to work together with the other team members and dares to speak up if something is wrong.
Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Is metrics focused. If you can't measure it, you don't really know what is happening.
Sees the bright side of things.
WHAT WE OFFER
Independence and flexibility to arrange your work / life balance as you like.
Remote work possibilities.
A chance to work with exciting and smart customers.
Competitive salary with bonus and stock options.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application (email us the soonest). For more information and applications, you can contact Zapflow's CEO, Mikko Pirinen.
We are searching for a lead developer and senior developer to build up our internal technical team. Our application stack consists of AWS-services, Datomic data layer, Clojure backend, React / ClojureScript front so you'll be working on the latest technologies learning new stuff as we go forward. As a software developer, you will work on development and maintenance of applications as part of a team of 5-6 people. You will report to Zapflow product manager.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop solutions to improve usability and performance of our service.
- Determine functionalities together with Architects and Business Analysts.
- Design and develop logical and physical data models that meet application requirements.
- Understanding and evaluating complex data models.
- Designing, developing and implementing new integrations to customer services.
- Receiving and resolving application error tickets.
What we expect:
- Several years of experience in front and back-end development.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodologies, Continuous integration, Test driven development, git, etc. are considered advantages.
- Good communication skills.
- You are proactive and eager to learn and you always strive to make a positive contribution in any situation.
What we offer:
- Technological challenge - you'll work with the latest tools and services - we'll offer training courses for new stuff.
- Competitive salary + stock options.
- Option to work remotely - once all is up and rolling working from home is an option if you wish to do so.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application the soonest. For more information and applications you can contact Zapflow's CTO, Timo Kauranen.
QA Engineer (remote)
As our highly appreciated QA engineer, you play a critical role in ensuring that our clients globally get the expected experience when using our web and mobile applications. You can work from anywhere provided you have a reliable internet connection. Irrespective of your location, we expect you to be independent and proactive without the need for everyday live guidance and support. Industry experience is irrelevant – what matters is what you can and want to do.
We are a self-directed distributed team of senior full-stack developers and we follow a modified Scrum process. We expect all team members to manage themselves and work at full speed also under minimal direct supervision. Members handle job assignments, plan and schedule their work independently within Scrum framework and are very confident to raise a question if anything is unclear. All communication happens in English using digital tools (Skype, Slack etc.)
What you get:
- Independence and flexibility to arrange your work / life balance as you like
- Chance to work remotely from home or anywhere
- A chance to learn from venture capital
- Competitive salary
What you would be doing:
- Ongoing manual testing of our web and mobile applications
- Reporting bugs & UX/UI issues to the product owner
- Communicating with the whole team, especially with the Product Owner to fully understand the functional as well as the user requirements.
- Participating in the Scrum meetings (online)
- Test planning & test case documentation
What we expect:
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Some hands-on experience in web application Software QA (or ability to learn quickly)
- Diligence in performing repetitive and routine tasks without losing focus
- Courage to report any issues (functional or other, also not directly related to your own task)
- Courage to ask questions immediately when something is ambiguous or could go wrong.